Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stellenbrau Music Series


Ah! A new year, full of new things - I'm excited!

I've already neglected my only new years resolution - I won't be going to Up the Creek this weekend, but I've learnt about the Stellenbrau Music Series  which, by no means makes up for the fact that I'm missing out this weekend, but it sure is comforting, knowing that I'll attend some of these outdoor shows.

I can't wait to see the Black Handed Kites, a band I've voted for as one of the best live acts, as part of the MK awards. I'm also excited to see Koos Kombuis and Spoegwolf.

The guys at Stellenbrau Breweries, have teamed up with Kleine Libertas in a effort to support local music, and the passion by which it is created, similar to their craft beer, which I can't wait to taste.

The lineup for the series includes some great bands, and can be found here, but include Holiday Murray, Ashtray Electric and Plush.

Tickets are cheap-cheap, either R10 or R20, depending on the live act you want to see. Gates open at 18:00 and close at 11pm.

Beer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment