Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'd wear that // Casio Watches


I've been seeing these watches on the arms of trendy Capetonians for a while now, and the more I see it, the more I WANT! 

Casio has never been a brand I've aspired to wear, in fact, it was a brand that I'd for many years, forgotten about. 
I remember wearing mine for the latter part of primary school and the beginning of high school - but the styling became stagnant and too bulky and boyish for a teenage girl to wear. So, I gave up my Casio for a lifelong pursuit of a Michael Kors watch. 

Fast forward 10 years, and I still don't have that Micheal Kors, which sucks, but on the up side I can start wearing Casio again.  Their vintage styling has kept up with the trend in gold watches, and the simple yet classic silver watch is just as popular on the arms of girls and boys across the country.

Casio has also done a good job with product placement by sponsoring some of SA's best rock acts like Van Coke Cartel, which I'm sure has added to their street cred.

I love this watch. One in each colour please.





These retro Casio watches retail for R350 - R800+ and can be bought online here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment