Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

BLOGGER SERIES


I'm not too good at many things, but one thing is for sure. I know a good blog.
Dammit, I know a good blog.
In fact, my morning ritual goes something like this:

Wake Up
Check Facebook with one eye open
Close it immediately because I feel guilty for looking so early

Drink coffee
Drive to work
Switch on computer

Check:

Then greet my colleagues.
Just kidding.
I do greet them before checking what my fantasy girlfriends wrote about.

Now: In honour of my self imposed regard for good blogs, I want to show and brag about the blogs that I read on a daily, and weekly basis on my blog as part of a new weekly feature here on OAKANDHOLLOW.

So do come back to see who I've written about and perhaps you find someone who you can relate to, and follow profusely like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment