Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Must have artwall



My dear boyfriend, bought a lovely apartment in the suburb of Durbanville recently, which we'll move into as soon as he finishes his current project on the west coast.

Whilst I'm conflicted between my yearning to move into the new place, and the spoils of Langebaan, one thing has stayed perfectly still - my desire for a art wall.

We've rented several places together, but have never been able to make any place our own, as we've well, rented.
He is a proud owner now, and we can hit as many holes in the walls as we want, but we won't, because we're both lovingly conservative in our approach to decor and design.

I've visited some websites like Society 6, Hello Pretty and Pinterest to name a few and saw some great ideas. Aside from the internet, a print/illustration from Lauren Fowler would also blow my hair back - in a big way.

Here are some of my favourite prints and examples of art walls form the interwebs.













Pics found here, & here

No comments:

Post a Comment