Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh my deer // Chelsea Pataja



I'm a part-time photographer, so following a host of photographers daily is very important to me and my aspiring photographic career. One of the international photographers I have a love affair with is Tec Pataja.

He is one of the best wedding and lifestyle photographers in the world (says I). Anyhoo....whilst scrolling through his articles + instagram feed, I found his that his wife, Chelsea Pataja is equally as talented as her husband. Chelsea runs a handmade goods store on Etsy and does a whole bunch of other pretty things.

In a effort to source prints for my dreamy art wall, I had a look through her work, and isn't she just marvelous? Her work had my heart beating as fast as a bongo drum.













Images found here: http://www.ohmydeerhandmades.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment