Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our Breed of Choice


My boyfriend's name is Etienne. We live in a two bedroom apartment in the northern suburbs of Cape Town. One day, we would like to move into a home, with a big garden, fireplace and perhaps even a pool.
We'd also like to add a little puppy to the party, and our breed of choice has to the the Bull Terrier.

Although I was quite frightened at the prospect of a bull terrier in the home, Etienne convinced me that they are absolutely adorable pets, having grown up with them his whole life.

Subsequently, I've Googled, catched a couple of 'Dog Whisperer' & Dogs 101 episodes.
You don't need more than that to convince me - the Bull Terrier is the perfect family dog. 
For our dream house, one day...

Although, the ultimate companion would be a Frenchie, and her name would be Sophie. She would fit perfectly with our my fabulous home and the mandatory Land Rover.

For now though, I think when he comes, and he will. We'll call him Nelson.











No comments:

Post a Comment